Below is a short list of our most frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Denteractive intended to serve as a knowledge base for patients and dentists. We also have a glossary of dental keywords and or dental terms available for your reference. For more information about Denteractive™ or additional support, please contact us.
Making An Appointment Using Denteractive
1) Push the emergency button, and select from one of the emergency options.
2) Next, initiate the call and wait until one of the available online dentists receives your emergency request and responds.
3) Once the connection has been established, describe the nature of your dental emergency problem.
1. Search for and choose a dentist from the search list. From the dentist profile main menu, press the “Appointments” tab. Next, pick the desired time from the availability calendar, and complete the booking.
2) Upon a successful appointment, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure the day and time is correct.
3) You will receive another confirmation 15 minutes prior to the start of your video call.
4) At the confirmed time, simply go to your profile, press the “Appointments” tab, and select the designated venue under “video appointments”. Simply click and initiate the call.
5) The dentist will receive a notification of the incoming call, and will immediately connect with you.
My Denteractive Account
1) Immediate registration – plus 10 credits
2) Invite a friend – plus 3 credits
3) Appointment request – plus 2 credits
4) Live scheduler – plus 3 credits
5) Video chat – minus 5 credits
6) Emergency – minus 5 credits
7) Private text messaging – FREE